Friday, April 11, 2008

Well, it happened again.
For the second time.
A major one.
3 years .. so what?
We still lack the trust in each other.
I can't imagine this.
The last misunderstanding, you tried all your best to clear it up.
You wanted to prove it to me, though i was so mean with my words.
We got back together but we drifted a whole big lot.
Now?
.
.
.
I've become the ''bad'' and ''not worthy for''.
You didn't ask me bout it and immediately believed others.
You ignored me though i tried to clear my name.
You don't even wanna hear me out.
You just keep saying you want the truth.
I don't know how would this turn out to be soon.
But i guess we'll never be like the few years back.
Because Its no longer the same.
The feelings no longer there, it has already faded.
But so what? Our relationship's so weak, so fragile ..
Ilene, I don't know what's going on with you now.
But I hope we'll clear this misunderstanding soon.

Like what others said ; Once a major tiff happens .. everything changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home